Wow, this one isn't dead yet I see. Let 'er sink now, boys...msb
- Hey, Mr. Newbie. It's drippy alright. Not sure about my voice, I think it sucks, but thanks. I sang this for about a year before committing to anything so that helped.
Yeah, I'm that lazy. Easy-G
- I had to get some harms in there somewhere....thanks for the additional, Ron.Roy-Al
- You're right, we all benefit from sincere constructive crits. There seems to be some need for ego boosting as evidenced here and I just don't want to be a part of 'that'. Not to say I wasn't guilty of it myself at one point. Anyway, not sure about the giant thing, just an oldster. Thanks for the visit.Guitar Guy
- Eh, I bet it could be better, but nobody offered to mix it...though I didn't ask either. Thanks. What happened to your PM? Change yer mind?JP
- Thanks for stopping by. I've noticed my stuff is getting more chord-ee. Seems they require more as my experience grows. Thanks for the nice words. I don't have a problem writing, just recording, so I'll meet you half way on that thought.